Ultraviolet Disinfection Equipment is a means to kill or inactivate bacteria, algae, viruses, molds, and other microorganisms, which multiply and grow by demolishing nucleic acids and by destroying their Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) which leaves them dead and unable to perform vital cellular functions. UV disinfection equipment is used to disinfect air, water, food and so on. The use of UV Disinfection equipment has been proved highly effective as it can kill approx. 99% of microorganisms in a short span of time. UV disinfection equipment market has gained popularity among consumer in the past few years. The global UV disinfection equipment market was valued at $1.1 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach $3.4 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 15% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
The global UV disinfection equipment market is segmented on the basis of end user, component, application, marketing channel, and region:
- Based on end user, the UV disinfection equipment market is segmented based on residential, commercial, and industrial.
- Based on component, the UV disinfection equipment market is segmented based on UV lamp, controller unit, quartz sleeve, reactor chamber, and others.
- Based on application, the UV disinfection equipment market is segmented based on water treatment (municipality water treatment, residential water treatment, commercial water treatment), waste water treatment, air treatment (health facility, residential and commercial, bio terror agents), food and beverage disinfection and surface disinfection.
- Based on marketing channel, the UV disinfection equipment market is segmented based on direct marketing and indirect marketing.
- Based on geographical region, the UV disinfection equipment market is studied among North America (US, Canada), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, rest of Asia-Pacific) and LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, rest of LAMEA).
Dynamics of the Global UV Disinfection Equipment Market
Increasing demand for clean and safe drinking water is a major factor fueling the growth of the UV disinfection equipment market as due to rise in population and industrialization natural resources of clean drinking water are declining. Whereas, presence of low cost of conventional disinfectants in the market is a major hindrance affecting the growth of the UV disinfection equipment market. In addition, growth of chemical industry brings lucrative opportunities for the UV disinfection equipment market to grow. UV disinfection equipment has major advantage such as environment-friendly, more effective and non-corrosive which has a positive impact on the growth of this market.
Key Players included in the Global UV Disinfection Equipment Market Research Study
Halma Plc, Xylem Inc, Danaher Corporation, Kuraray Co. Ltd., Severn Trent Plc, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Australian Ultra Violet Services Pty. Ltd., American Ultraviolet, Xene, Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporations, UV-Technik, Ceasa, Lit Company, Alfaa UV and Hitech Ultraviolet are some major players included in research study of the global UV disinfection equipment market.
Snapshot of Investment in the Global UV Disinfection Equipment Market
Trojan Technologies unveiled TrojanUVTelos, a new UV system which has various advantages such as easy maintenance, low energy consumed and low lamp cost required. Greeley, Colo, a majority shareholder in Pilgrim’s Pride Corp, invested more than $120 million in UV germicidal air sanitation, plasma air technology, air purification systems and other technologies. PBA group launched Sunburst UV bots, an autonomous robot which are built with a lamp module emitting powerful UV light to prevent people from coming too close to each other.
Impact of Coronavirus on the Global UV Disinfection Equipment Market
Coronavirus pandemic fueled up the growth of the global UV disinfection equipment market. Initially UV disinfection equipment were used in hospitals to treat their patient and to cut down on the spread of virus. But now-a-days, these equipment has gained popularity among its consumer and these are widely used in schools, offices, malls, restaurants etc. because of sanitation effects of UV lights. Companies are increasingly investing in UV disinfection equipment, considering the post-impact of coronavirus globally.
REQUEST FOR A FREE SAMPLE COPY @ https://www.reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=AMR226