Global Automotive Backup Camera Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of ~8.7% over the forecast period 2019-2026.
Increase in number of accidents, increasing safety concerns among drivers and vehicle owners, and strict government regulations to install rear camera is driving the market growth. However, high installation cost of the rear camera may hamper the growth of the automotive backup camera industry.
Yada, Valeo, Stonkam AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, Pyle Audio, OmniVision Technologies, Magna International, Delphi Technologies, Continental AG and Aptiv PLC are some major market players present in the Global Automotive Backup Camera Market. Market players are adopting various competitive strategies to gain competitive edge in the market. Product Launch, Partnership, Collaboration, Joint Venture, Mergers and Acquisitions are category of the competitive strategies adopted by market players.
Valeo is an automotive supplier and the company was founded in the year 1923 and the company is based in France. It is technology company that focuses on sale, production and design of integrated systems, components, services and modules used in the automotive sector. The company supplies replacement parts to the independent aftermarket and original equipment spares to automakers.
The major business segments of the company include Visibility Systems, Thermal Systems, Powertrain Systems and Comfort & Driving Assistance Systems.
- The Visibility Systems segment includes wiper systems and lighting systems.
- The Thermal Systems segment includes Thermal Bus Systems, Thermal Front End, Thermal Compressors, Thermal Powertrain and Thermal Climate Control.
- The Powertrain Systems segment includes combustion engine systems and electronics, transmission systems and electrical systems.
- The Comfort & Driving Assistance Systems segment includes connected cars, interior controls and driving assistance.
Stonkam was founded in the year 2003 and the company is based in China. Company’s core competencies are in manufacturing, developing and researching advanced driving assistance products and vision products for special and commercial vehicles. Considering the Automotive Electronics Industry, the company offers 1080P MDVR, Wi-Fi System, HD Monitoring System, Radar Detection System, Driver Fatigue Monitoring System, 360° Vision System and Advanced Driving Assistance System (ADAS).
PyleAudio was founded in the year 1960 and the company is based in the United States. The company offers a range of products and accessories for car that include navigation systems, iPod interfaces, DVD players and full line of rear and front-facing cameras along with advanced audio systems.
Delphi Technologies was founded in the year 1999 and the company is based in the United Kingdom. The company offers automotive equipment and related parts. The Company manufactures, designs and develops powertrain technologies for original equipment manufacturers and other commercial end-users.
- The Forecast Period considered in the research study is from 2019 to 2026, Base Year – 2018 and Historical Year – 2016 and 2017.
- Detailed analysis of market determinants that include market drivers, market challenges, market opportunities and market restraints
- PESTLE Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Porter’s Five Force Model and other strategic models
- Market Sizing on the basis of various market segments
- Geographical Analysis considering various regions and major countries
- Company Profiling with detailed study of Strategical Developments