Virtual Data Room (VDR) is an online database or conventional cloud storage used by enterprises to store and share data, information and documents. Authorized users are granted access to the information stored electronically on the server. Recently, the global virtual data room market experienced an exceptional growth and gain a lot of popularity among its users. Many vendors are opting for virtual data room solutions for securing their financial data while sharing them with other parties. The global virtual data room market size is projected to grow from $1.3 billion in 2018 to $3.63 billion by 2026, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 13.70% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Global virtual data room market is segmented based on component, deployment, organization size, business function, industry vertical and region.
- Based on components, the global virtual data room market is segmented on the basis of software and services (professional services and managed services).
- Based on deployment, the virtual data room market is segmented on the basis of cloud and premises.
- Based on organization size, the virtual data room market is segmented on the basis of large, small and medium enterprises.
- Based on business function, the virtual data room market is segmented on the basis of marketing, finance, legal, sales, and workforce management.
- Based on industry vertical, the virtual data room market is segmented on the basis of BFSI, retail and e-commerce, government, healthcare, life sciences, telecommunication, IT, real estate and others.
- Based on geographical region, the virtual data room market is segmented on the basis of North America (US, Canada), Europe (UK, Germany, France, rest of Europe), Asia Pacific (India, Singapore, China, rest of Asia Pacific) Middle East, South Africa and Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, rest of Latin America).
Dynamics of Global Virtual Data Room Market are
Increasing volume of business data due to complexities arising from competitive strategies such as mergers and acquisitions activities is key factor driving the growth of the virtual data room market. Additionally, increasing demand for risk management and intellectual property also have a positive impact on the growth of this market. The need to accelerate due diligence and close deals faster through the simplified process of file sharing, tracking and distribution is expected to increase the adoption of virtual data room software and services. Cloud solution provide various advantages to virtual data room market including cost effectiveness, easy deployment, adaptability and scalability which promote the adoption of cloud deployment in various organizations. Moreover, the proliferation of technology in businesses fuel the growth of virtual data room market.
Major market players included in research study of the Global Virtual Data Room Market
Digify (Singapore), FORDATA (Poland), DFIN (US), HighQ (UK), ShareVault (US), Onehub (US), Vitrium Systems (Canada), Vault Rooms (US), CapLinked (US), SmartRoom (US), Ansarada (Australia), Brainloop (Germany), SecureDocs (US), EthosData (UK), Drooms (Germany), iDeals Solutions (US), Datasite (US), Firmex (Canada), Intralinks (US), and Citrix (US) among others are some major players included in the research study of the global virtual data room market.
Snapshot of investment in the Global Virtual Data Room Market
Firmex, a global provider of virtual data room (VDR) supporting 55000 companies world-wide, launched application programming interface (API) for integrating and automating with third- party apps. This new feature enables Firmex clients to better streamline workflows and increase efficiency while using VDR. This innovation will expand the use of Firmex VDR’s among its users. The Hedge Fund Association (HDF), an international non-profit trade and non-partisan lobbying organization announced SSandC Intralinks as a global thought Leadership Council Sponsor. SSandC Intralinks is a pioneer of VDR and has executed approx. $34.7 trillion worth of financial transaction on its platform. This step will give strength to HFA’s programs to unite the alternative investment industry and also accelerate development of its members worldwide.
VDR has revolutionized the way data is being shared and deals are being made in business world. The Global Virtual Data Room market has experienced prominent growth over a past few years. It becomes an important tool in many businesses. Many large, small and middle enterprises are adopting these servers to secure their financial data.
GET FREE SAMPLE COPY @ https://www.reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=AMR644